Întrebări şi răspunsuri: 159
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- Even if the memory card that was subjected to write back in PlayMemories Home was inserted into the camera, it does not appear as a thumbnail in the playback screen.Switch Media Settings to the memory card and set Recording format to that is the same configuration as the file that was written back. If a thumbnail still does not appear in the playback screen, you must repair
- Still pictures are not being captured and the smile function does not work during movie recordingPhotos cannot be recorded and smile shutter does not work during movie recording in the following settings. These operations are possible when the camcorder is in standby mode. File format set to AVCHD and movie
- Some of the highlight points created with the Highlight Movie Maker software are not included in the movieHighlight points set during the creation of the highlight movie are randomly included by the Highlight Movie Maker software and not all highlight points are guaranteed to be included. In addition, selected highlight
- The recorded image appears dark, or there is a shadow on itIf the image appears dark, or a shadow is visible in the recorded image, it might mean that the lens cover has not been fully opened. NOTE: Always check the subject on the LCD screen before starting recording. If
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing