Întrebări şi răspunsuri: 63
- Feeling Blue? 8 tips to help with Bluetooth connection issuesBluetooth pairing ( establishing a connection between two Bluetooth devices) can sometimes be tougher than it looks. Although this simple technology is widely available, many people occasionally experience a hiccup
- Sound of Bluetooth headphones/speakers cuts or noise occursVarious reasons can cause noise interference to the sound of Bluetooth headphones or speakers. Please check the following solutions for each cause: Alternatively, you can visit our Sony Headphones Troubleshooting
- Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products.This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions about Bluetooth for audio products. Technology Overview What is Bluetooth wireless technology? Which Bluetooth profiles are supported? Pairing/Connection How to pair
- How to connect a Bluetooth device to a laptop / desktopStep 1: Put the device you want to connect into pairing mode The first important step is to make the device you want to connect to your laptop or desktop discoverable. You do this by initiating pairing mode. The
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - How to pair devicesThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and introduces Bluetooth pairing: connecting devices.
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Connecting to a Windows PC or MacThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device with a Windows or Apple computer
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Essential troubleshootingThe following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about essential troubleshooting tips
- [VIDEO] Bluetooth Series - Pairing devices with NFC (Near Field Communication)The following video is part of the Sony Bluetooth Series and talks about connecting a Bluetooth device via Near Field Communication (NFC). It's an easy way to pair devices!
- Can pairing data for a single device be deleted?Pairing data for a single device cannot be deleted. Reset the unit to delete pairing data. NOTE: All the settings will be deleted when resetting the unit. For instructions on how to reset the unit, please refer