Întrebări şi răspunsuri: 139
- What software can be used for editing 4K and HD videos?An overview of all applicable editing software for 4K/HD videos can be found on the following link: Editing software for 4K/HD videos.
- There is no picture, or a black screen appears, when attempting to recordFollow this procedure to troubleshoot if there is no picture or a black screen appears in the viewfinder or LCD when attempting to record. NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this
- The movies play back in HD format instead of 4K when output from the HDMI connectionThis occurs if the Video Format option in the menu is set to 1920 x 1080. In this case, the movies record and play back in HD instead of 4K. Follow the steps below to select 3840 x 2160 for 4K recording and playback
- The sound of the fan becomes louder after using the camera for a whileAs with any camera, the longer it is used, the internal temperature of the camera rises. As the internal temperature rises the fan rotation increases and will become a little louder.
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?For information on compatible software for importing and exporting XAVC S content, refer to the following website. Editing software for 4K/HD videos IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing
- How can I import movies recorded in XAVC S format to a Mac computer?You can import and play back movies recorded in XAVC S format using the latest version of the software PlayMemories Home. Visit the following website and select "Download Mac version" to get the latest version of
- I imported movies recorded in XAVC S format to a (Windows) computer. However, they cannot be played back on the computer.Movies recorded in XAVC S format can be imported/played back on a (Windows) computer using the PlayMemories Home software. Visit the PlayMemories Home support for more information. PlayMemories Home support